Complimentary TUDOR pen and steel key ring with any online TUDOR order!
All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
- Manufacture Calibre MT5652 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system Built-in architecture
- 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bidirectional rotatable 48 notches bezel in steel with 24-hour graduated anodised aluminium disc in matt burgundy and blue
- Black fabric strap with burgundy band and buckle
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
- Domed sapphire crystal
IJL x TUDOR
Celebrating a long-standing alliance, IJL and TUDOR have woven a story of timeless elegance and unparalleled craftsmanship. For years, we have proudly showcased TUDOR's exquisite Swiss watches, renowned for their precision and sophistication. This enduring partnership signifies our mutual dedication to providing watch enthusiasts with exceptional quality and style. Explore our store and immerse yourself in the legacy of IJL and TUDOR, where every timepiece tells a tale of heritage, innovation, and enduring partnership.
TUDOR International Warranty
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.