Complimentary TUDOR pen and steel key ring with any online TUDOR order!
All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
- Manufacture Calibre MT5612-LHD (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- 42 mm titanium and steel case with satin finish Numbered steel case back
- Titanium unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with ceramic matt black disc and graduations with beige luminescent coating
- Titanium bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch in steel with bracelet extension system developed and patented by TUDOR
- Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft)
- Titanium screw-down winding crown at 9 o’clock with the TUDOR logo Automatic helium escape valve at 3 o’clock
- Sapphire crystal
IJL x TUDOR
Celebrating a long-standing alliance, IJL and TUDOR have woven a story of timeless elegance and unparalleled craftsmanship. For years, we have proudly showcased TUDOR's exquisite Swiss watches, renowned for their precision and sophistication. This enduring partnership signifies our mutual dedication to providing watch enthusiasts with exceptional quality and style. Explore our store and immerse yourself in the legacy of IJL and TUDOR, where every timepiece tells a tale of heritage, innovation, and enduring partnership.
TUDOR International Warranty
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.