All prices are in CAD currency. Retail price does not include applicable taxes, shipping, or duties. Shipping calculated at check out. Pricing subject to change without notice.
Brand | IWC Schaffhausen
Watch family | Aquatimer
Model number | IW328801
Case size | 42mm
Movement type | Automatic
Power reserve | 120 hours
Dial colour | Blue
Case material | Steel
Bracelet material | Rubber
Water resistance | 300M
8 YEAR WARRANTY
Every IWC Schaffhausen timepiece purchased through their authorized dealers automatically comes with a 2-year international warranty. In order to receive the additional 6 years of international warranty, you will need to register your watch at My IWC.
We will always strive to ship items out as quickly as possible. The majority of items shown on our website with prices are in stock. Please allow 1-2 days for us to ship the item out. If the item is not in stock we will inform you.
FREE Shipping Options*
- Pick up in store.
- Local delivery (up to 15km radius) for orders $500+.
- Free shipping via Canada Post on orders $300 - $2999.99 within Canada.
- Free shipping via FedEx on orders $2000+ within Canada.
- Free shipping via FedEx on orders $3000+ within the USA.
Other Shipping Options*
- $25.00 Canada Post charge for orders under $300 in Canada.
- $37.00 Canada Post charge for orders up to $3000 being sent to the USA.
- $71.00 FedEx charge for orders under $2000 in Canada.
- $83.00 FedEx charge for orders under $3000 in the USA.
*Options will be presented at check out based upon the value of the order. Taxes may apply.
Return Policy For Online Purchases
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, we offer a full refund 10 days from the date of receiving your purchase. We also offer 30 days from the date of receiving your purchase to let us know you would like to exchange the item. See below for exceptions to this return policy.
Due to the nature of online purchases, we simply require you to let us know that you will be returning/exchanging the item, and we understand that you may not be able to get the item back to us within this time period. Once you have let us know that you will be returning/exchanging the item, a sales associate will help you through the next steps.
For the month of December, any online purchase will be considered a gift - unless otherwise stated - and the return policy will start as of December 25.
Please note that is is on the purchaser to get the item(s) back to us. We do not supply return shipping labels.
Return Policy For In-Store Purchases
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have 10 days to bring it back to our store from the date of purchase. Alternatively, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to bring the item back for a full exchange. Please see below for exceptions to this return policy.
Requirements For A Refund/Exchange
- Item must be returned in its original condition.
- The item cannot have been worn, sized, changed, or altered in any way.
- Special order items are exempt from this return policy.
- If applicable, the box and papers and warranty cards must be with the item in their original condition, unaltered from their original state.
Please make sure you bring the following to receive your refund/exchange:
- The original receipt.
- The original credit card/debit card that was used for the purchase. If you paid by cash, a company cheque will be made out to you. This may take up to 5 business days to process.
- If you received a gift certificate or any gift with purchase, please return with the item(s).
Exceptions To The Return Policy
- In general, special orders are not included in the return policy.
- Any item that has been sized or altered at the time of purchase.
- Due to the personal nature of jewellery, any items that have been worn or used are considered to be a final sale and not eligible for the return policy.
Please note that the return policy does not apply to special orders or their respective deposits. Money left as a deposit for a future item is considered non-refundable.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON GIFT CARD PURCHASES.