All prices are Rolex's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model Case39 mm, 18 ct white gold, polished finish
- BezelDouble bezel, domed and fluted
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 50 metres / 165 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre3132, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 48 hours
- BraceletLeather strap
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalDomed sapphire crystal
- Clasp18 ct gold buckle
- Bracelet MaterialBlack leather
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownFlared screw-down winding crown with Rolex emblem
- Material18 ct white gold
- Diameter39 mm
The simple, clear dial of the Cellini Time pays tribute to the timeless codes of classic watchmaking, while reinterpreting them with an elegant modernity. The stylized, stretched applique hour markers are divided by a minute track that has been moved toward the center of the dial, closer to the tips of the hands. Like on all Rolex watches, the appliques and Rolex crown are crafted in 18 ct gold.
Domed and Fluted Bezel
The round shape, classic 39 mm diameter, and the cases available exclusively in 18 ct gold – cast by Rolex in its own foundry – are marks of tradition, while the Cellini’s refined lugs, the polished finish and the double bezel – one domed and the second delicately fluted – add a touch of distinction. An emblematic Rolex feature, this fluting is also present on the screw-down case back, which is domed as in bygone eras.
18 ct white gold
By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with the same painstaking attention to quality. Rolex's commitment to excellence begins at the source.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Performance and prestige
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.