Thank you for your interest in Rolex watches. Your message has been successfully sent. One of our representatives will be reviewing your request and responding as soon as possible.
Suggested retail price exclusive of tax. The suggested price can be modified at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 31 mm, Everose gold
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- BraceletPresident, semi-circular three-piece links
- DialChocolate set with diamonds
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- Bracelet Material18 ct Everose gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Material18 ct Everose gold
- Diameter31 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
The Fluted Bezel
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch. It was therefore identical to the fluting on the case back, which was also screwed onto the case for waterproofness, using specific Rolex tools. Over time, the fluting became an aesthetic element, a genuine Rolex signature feature. Today the fluted bezel is a mark of distinction, in gold on this Datejust 31.
18 ct Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 ct Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR DATEJUST 31
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31 is the expression of everlasting appeal. Learn more about this watch and how to set the time and date by watching the video.
Any day can leave a lasting mark on our lives and set the stage for new aspirations. Since its creation in 1945, the Datejust has continued to reinvent itself while symbolizing Rolex’s definition of classic elegance. A milestone in watchmaking history, it was the first self-winding waterproof chronometer wristwatch to feature a window displaying the date. Magnified by the Cyclops lens, these numbers are a reminder that though 24 hours mark a day, it’s on us to make those a date to remember.
Make a date of a day
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.