Thank you for your interest in Rolex watches. Your message has been successfully sent. One of our representatives will be reviewing your request and responding as soon as possible.
Suggested retail price exclusive of tax. The suggested price can be modified at any time without notice.
Oyster, 31 mm, Oystersteel, yellow gold and diamonds
Price $22,700.00 CAD
- Model CaseOyster, 31 mm, Oystersteel, yellow gold and diamonds
- BezelSet with diamonds
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- BraceletOyster, flat three-piece links
- DialDark grey set with diamonds
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspFolding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Bracelet MaterialYellow Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and 18 ct yellow gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- MaterialYellow Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and 18 ct yellow gold
- Diameter31 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
Dark Grey Dial
"The sunray finish creates delicate light reflections on many dials in the Oyster Perpetual collection. It is obtained using masterful brushing techniques that create grooves running outwards from the centre of the dial. Light is diffused consistently along each engraving, creating a characteristic subtle glow that moves depending on the position of the wrist. Once the sunray finish has been completed, the dial colour is applied using Physical Vapour Deposition or electroplating. A light coat of varnish gives the dial its final look."
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting. Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR DATEJUST 31
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31 is the expression of everlasting appeal. Learn more about this watch and how to set the time and date by watching the video.
Any day can leave a lasting mark on our lives and set the stage for new aspirations. Since its creation in 1945, the Datejust has continued to reinvent itself while symbolizing Rolex’s definition of classic elegance. A milestone in watchmaking history, it was the first self-winding waterproof chronometer wristwatch to feature a window displaying the date. Magnified by the Cyclops lens, these numbers are a reminder that though 24 hours mark a day, it’s on us to make those a date to remember.
Make a date of a day
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.