Thank you for your interest in Rolex watches. Your message has been successfully sent. One of our representatives will be reviewing your request and responding as soon as possible.
Suggested retail price exclusive of tax. The suggested price can be modified at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel and Everose gold
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre3255, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- BraceletOyster, three-piece solid links
- DialSlate, fluted motif
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspFolding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Bracelet MaterialEverose Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and Everose gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- MaterialEverose Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and Everose gold
- Diameter41 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
The fluted motif is a graphic interpretation of an iconic Rolex design element: the bezel fluting found exclusively on some of the brand’s Classic watches. Made from age-old materials, combined with cutting-edge technology, the fluted-motif dial brings depth and sophistication to the timeless Datejust.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
The Oyster bracelet
The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology, designed to be both robust and comfortable. It is equipped with an Oysterclasp and the Easylink comfort extension link, also exclusive to Rolex. This ingenious system allows the wearer to increase the bracelet length by approximately 5 mm, providing additional comfort in any circumstance.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR DATEJUST 41
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Datejust 41 is the definition of classic elegance. Learn more about this watch and how to set the time and date by watching the video.
Any day can leave a lasting mark on our lives and set the stage for new aspirations. Since its creation in 1945, the Datejust has continued to reinvent itself while symbolizing Rolex’s definition of classic elegance. A milestone in watchmaking history, it was the first self-winding waterproof chronometer wristwatch to feature a window displaying the date. Magnified by the Cyclops lens, these numbers are a reminder that though 24 hours mark a day, it’s on us to make those a date to remember.
Make a date of a day
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.