All prices are Rolex's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 36 mm, Everose gold and diamonds
- BezelSet with diamonds
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre3255, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- BraceletPresident, semi-circular three-piece links
- DialWhite mother-of-pearl set with diamonds
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- Bracelet Material18 ct Everose gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Material18 ct Everose gold
- Diameter36 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
Mother-of-pearl is by its nature full of mystery and surprises. Depending on its origin, it can be pink, white, black or yellow. It differs in colour, intensity and structure according to the part of the shell from which it is extracted. At Rolex, mother-of-pearl is never artificially coloured. Instead, particular know-how and skill are devoted to simply highlighting its natural beauty and preserving the original hues. As all mother-of-pearl dials are unique pieces, an identical dial will never be found on another wrist.
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting. Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
18 ct Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 ct Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The Oyster Perpetual Day-Date made its debut in 1956. Available only in 18 ct gold or platinum, it was the first calendar wristwatch to display the day – spelt out in full in a window on the dial – in addition to the date. With the President bracelet, created specially for it, the Day-Date embodies the essence of Rolex prestige and excellence.
Performance and prestige
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.