All prices are Rolex's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 44 mm, Oystersteel
- BezelUnidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 3,900 metres / 12,800 feet, helium escape valve
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre3235, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- BraceletOyster, flat three-piece links
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalDomed, 5.5 mm-thick scratch-resistant sapphire
- DetailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- ClaspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- Bracelet MaterialOystersteel
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Diameter44 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown. Rolex Ringlock System case architecture with Helium escape valve
Commemorating James Cameron’s historic solo dive. From brilliant blue to bottomless black, its two-colour gradient dial celebrates one man’s journey to the deepest place on earth: the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
Ceramic Bezel and Luminescent Display
The 60-minute graduated, unidirectional rotatable bezel of the Rolex Deepsea enables divers to precisely and safely monitor their dive and decompression times. It is equipped with a patented black Cerachrom bezel insert manufactured by Rolex in a virtually scratchproof ceramic whose colour is unaffected by ultraviolet rays. The graduation is coated via PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) with a thin layer of platinum. The sleek black dial features large Chromalight hour markers and hands, filled with luminescent material that emits a long-lasting blue glow for excellent legibility in dark conditions.
Rolex uses Oystersteel for its steel watch cases. Specially developed by the brand, Oystersteel belongs to the 904L steel family, alloys most commonly used in high-technology and in the aerospace and chemical industries, where maximum resistance to corrosion is essential. Oystersteel is extremely resistant, offers an exceptional finish once polished and maintains its beauty even in the harshest environments.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Rolex for the conquest of the deep: waterproof to a depth of 4,000 feet (1,220 metres) for the Oys-ter Perpetual Sea-Dweller and 12,800 feet (3,900 meters) for the Oyster Perpetual Rolex Deepsea, they are the result of decades of collaboration with diving professionals.
Performance and prestige
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.