All prices are Rolex's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 28 mm, Everose gold
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- BraceletPresident, semi-circular three-piece links
- DialOlive green set with diamonds
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- Bracelet Material18 ct Everose gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Material18 ct Everose gold
- Diameter28 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
The Fluted Bezel
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch. It was therefore identical to the fluting on the case back, which was also screwed onto the case for waterproofness, using specific Rolex tools. Over time, the fluting became an aesthetic element, a genuine Rolex signature feature. Today the fluted bezel is a mark of distinction, in gold on this Lady-Datejust.
18 ct Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 ct Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The classic Rolex feminine watch, the Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust appeared in 1957, carrying the elegance of the Datejust in a small 28 mm size perfectly suited to a slender wrist. The Lady-Datejust offers so many choices that wearers can always find one to reflect their personality. It is available in Oystersteel, in 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold, or in Rolesor versions that combine Oystersteel and one of three varieties of gold (white, yellow and Everose).
Performance and prestige
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.