All prices are Rolex's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
Oyster, 28 mm, Oystersteel, Everose gold and diamonds
Price $22,800.00 CAD
- Model CaseOyster, 28 mm, Oystersteel, Everose gold and diamonds
- BezelSet with diamonds
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- BraceletJubilee, five-piece links
- DialRosé-colour set with diamonds
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- Bracelet MaterialEverose Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and Everose gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- MaterialEverose Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and Everose gold
- Diameter28 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting. Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The classic Rolex feminine watch, the Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust appeared in 1957, carrying the elegance of the Datejust in a small 28 mm size perfectly suited to a slender wrist. The Lady-Datejust offers so many choices that wearers can always find one to reflect their personality. It is available in Oystersteel, in 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold, or in Rolesor versions that combine Oystersteel and one of three varieties of gold (white, yellow and Everose).
Performance and prestige
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.