All prices are in CAD currency. Retail price does not include applicable taxes, shipping, or duties. Shipping calculated at check out. Pricing subject to change without notice.
Brand | TAG Heuer
Watch family | Aquaracer
Model number | WAY201T.BA0927
Case size | 43mm
Movement type | Automatic
Power reserve | 50 hours
Dial colour | Blue
Case material | Steel
Bracelet material | Steel
Water resistance | 300M
WHY 5 YEARS
IJL is proud to offer a 5 year warranty on all new watches that we sell. We are confident in the brands we sell and we are prepared to back up our brands with one of the best warranties in the industry.
Please note that this warranty is an extension of the manufacturer warranty. If the manufacturer warranty is 2 years, we will add 3 years. If the manufacturer warranty is 5 years, we will not add any extension.
The manufacturer warranty always supersedes our warranty.
WATCHES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR WARRANTY
Due to the fast changing nature of technology and its inherent complexity, we are unable to extend any warranty on any "smartwatch." These watches are defined as watches capable of connecting to a smartphone.
The warranty on these watches will be the one that is included from the manufacturer which is typically 2 years.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Our 5 year warranty includes the free repair, or replacement, of a defective timepiece's movement at IJL's discretion. Typically this means that anything inside the watch is covered, with some exceptions.
Examples of issues covered: losing/gaining time outside of manufacturer specifications, hand misalignment, movement not functioning as per manufacturers description.
We also include the first battery change at no cost, as well as free lifetime bracelet adjustment.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
Our 5 year warranty does not cover water damage (nor does any watch manufacturer warranty for that matter). It does not cover the crystal, stem, crown, bracelet, strap, case, plating, or any accessories included with the watch.
Any damage such as scratches, nicks, chips on the crystal, gold plating wearing off, to name a few examples, are not covered by this warranty. Ordinary wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
VOIDING THE WARRANTY
This 5 year warranty is non-transferrable. Should you decide to sell your watch, this will automatically void any remaining time left on our 5 year warranty.
IJL reserves the right to relinquish all responsibility for repair or replacement of the movement if damage is caused by opening or tampering with the timepiece. Any unauthorized, non-IJL repairs that are performed on the timepiece will void the warranty.
The IJL 5 Year watch warranty was introduced on May 1, 2019.
We will always strive to ship items out as quickly as possible. The majority of items shown on our website with prices are in stock. Please allow 1-2 days for us to ship the item out. If the item is not in stock we will inform you.
FREE Shipping Options*
- Pick up in store.
- Local delivery (up to 15km radius) for orders $500+.
- Free shipping via Canada Post on orders $300 - $2999.99 within Canada.
- Free shipping via FedEx on orders $2000+ within Canada.
- Free shipping via FedEx on orders $3000+ within the USA.
Other Shipping Options*
- $25.00 Canada Post charge for orders under $300 in Canada.
- $37.00 Canada Post charge for orders up to $3000 being sent to the USA.
- $71.00 FedEx charge for orders under $2000 in Canada.
- $83.00 FedEx charge for orders under $3000 in the USA.
*Options will be presented at check out based upon the value of the order. Taxes may apply.
Return Policy For Online Purchases
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, we offer a full refund 10 days from the date of receiving your purchase. We also offer 30 days from the date of receiving your purchase to let us know you would like to exchange the item. See below for exceptions to this return policy.
Due to the nature of online purchases, we simply require you to let us know that you will be returning/exchanging the item, and we understand that you may not be able to get the item back to us within this time period. Once you have let us know that you will be returning/exchanging the item, a sales associate will help you through the next steps.
For the month of December, any online purchase will be considered a gift - unless otherwise stated - and the return policy will start as of December 25.
Please note that is is on the purchaser to get the item(s) back to us. We do not supply return shipping labels.
Return Policy For In-Store Purchases
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have 10 days to bring it back to our store from the date of purchase. Alternatively, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to bring the item back for a full exchange. Please see below for exceptions to this return policy.
Requirements For A Refund/Exchange
- Item must be returned in its original condition.
- The item cannot have been worn, sized, changed, or altered in any way.
- Special order items are exempt from this return policy.
- If applicable, the box and papers and warranty cards must be with the item in their original condition, unaltered from their original state.
Please make sure you bring the following to receive your refund/exchange:
- The original receipt.
- The original credit card/debit card that was used for the purchase. If you paid by cash, a company cheque will be made out to you. This may take up to 5 business days to process.
- If you received a gift certificate or any gift with purchase, please return with the item(s).
Exceptions To The Return Policy
- In general, special orders are not included in the return policy.
- Any item that has been sized or altered at the time of purchase.
- Due to the personal nature of jewellery, any items that have been worn or used are considered to be a final sale and not eligible for the return policy.
Please note that the return policy does not apply to special orders or their respective deposits. Money left as a deposit for a future item is considered non-refundable.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON GIFT CARD PURCHASES.