All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
TUDOR Black Bay Ceramic
- Manufacture Calibre MT5602-1U Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- 41 mm matt black ceramic case with micro-blasted finish and monobloc middle case Open case back in black-PVD-treated 316L steel with sapphire crystal
- Unidirectional rotatable bezel in black-PVD-treated 316L steel with 60-minute graduated disc in black ceramic with sunray satin finish and engraved markings and numerals
- Hybrid leather and rubber strap with 316L steel folding clasp and safety catch in black PVD-treated 316L steel (optional fabric strap included)
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Screw-down winding crown in black-PVD-treated 316L steel, with the TUDOR rose and circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube.
- Domed sapphire crystal
Tudor 5 Year Warranty
Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required.
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.