All prices are in CAD currency. Retail price does not include applicable taxes, shipping, or duties. Shipping calculated at check out. Pricing subject to change without notice.
Handmade throughout, British Racing melds the green international motor racing colour of the UK’s cars raced in Ireland in the early 1900’s with a revolutionary quad angled panelled lid. Fine work detailing includes hand-pressed gold foil lines on vegan friendly pebble-grained leather. Gold hardware accents throughout with cushion close hinges and fluted bezel. BRG, another design first from WOLF. Take your watches for a spin in the triple watch winder with storage.
- Quad angled panelled lid
- Gold tone hardware
- Fluted bezel
- Lock and key security
- Storage: 3 winding modules, 4pc watch storage with suspended cushions (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case) 1 open compartment, travel case (1pc watch storage, 1 lidded compartment)
- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Battery: Option to run on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
- Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Exclusive: Return to start - Your watch will return to the position it started in when the cycle has completed
- Vegan Leather
- 17.75" Length X 7.75" Width X 9.75" Height