All prices are Rolex's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 28 mm, white gold and diamonds
- BezelSet with 44 brilliant-cut diamonds
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- BraceletPresident, semi-circular three-piece links
- DialPink opal set with diamonds
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- ClaspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- Bracelet Material18 ct white gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- Material18 ct white gold
- Diameter28 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
Pink opal dial
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterised by hour markers fashioned from gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting. Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
18 ct white gold
By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with the same painstaking attention to quality. Rolex's commitment to excellence begins at the source.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
The classic Rolex feminine watch, the Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust appeared in 1957, carrying the elegance of the Datejust in a small 28 mm size perfectly suited to a slender wrist. The Lady-Datejust offers so many choices that wearers can always find one to reflect their personality. It is available in Oystersteel, in 18 ct yellow, white or Everose gold, or in Rolesor versions that combine Oystersteel and one of three varieties of gold (white, yellow and Everose).
Performance and prestige
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.