IJL is proud to offer a 10 Year Engagement Ring Warranty on all diamond engagement rings purchased through us. This warranty was developed with the input of clients as well as industry professionals with the sole purpose of ensuring confidence in your purchase of an engagement ring from IJL. You want to know you're ring is covered if something happens, and we have it covered! *
- Labour and materials.
- All claw work.
- Any lost diamonds.
- Any size of natural, earth-mined, diamond up to 1.50ct.
- Any size of laboratory grown diamond up to 2.50ct.
- Up to 3 regular ring sizing's during the warranty period.
- Up to 3 rhodium plating's. Rhodium plating will not be carried out if the ring does not need to be plated.
- One free appraisal.
- If at any time you would like to upgrade your natural diamond, you will receive the full value of the original purchase to be used towards a diamond of twice the value.
- NOTE: Laboratory grown diamond purchases are not eligible for upgrade.
- Every 6 months, you must bring the ring in for a complimentary cleaning and inspection.
- Diamond replacement is only covered under normal wear and tear conditions. Any alteration to the engagement ring could void the warranty.
* Although we are proud of our diamond engagement ring warranty, our coverage only goes so far. We always recommend getting insurance on your ring which will give you the most comprehensive coverage available. Talk to your insurance broker for more information about insuring your engagement ring.
** This warranty only applies to natural and laboratory-grown diamond engagement rings, and not rings with alternative gemstones (pearl, opal, etc).
This warranty was introduced November 1, 2018.