10 Year Engagement Ring Warranty
We are proud to introduce our new 10 Year Engagement Ring Warranty. After spending many hours discussing with industry professionals and hearing what clients were saying, we have decided to offer a much more easy and comprehensive engagement ring warranty that will now span 10 years from the date of purchase!
- Labour and materials.
- All claw work.
- Any lost diamonds.
- Any size of diamond up to 1.50ct.
- Ring sizing as needed.
- Rhodium plating (once every 6 months if needed).
- One free appraisal.
- If at any time you would like to upgrade your diamond, you will receive the full value of the original purchase to be used towards a diamond of twice the value.
- Every 6 months, you must bring the ring in for a complimentary cleaning and inspection.
- Diamond replacement is only covered under normal wear and tear conditions. Any alteration to the engagement ring could void the warranty.
*New warranty was introduced on November 1, 2018.
5 Year Watch Warranty
We are proud to introduce our new 5 Year Watch Warranty. After spending many hours discussing with industry professionals and hearing what clients were saying, we have decided to offer a much more easy and comprehensive watch warranty that will now span 5 years from the date of purchase!
- Free repair or replacement of defective timepiece movement.
- Free battery replacement as needed for a period of 5 years.
- Lifetime bracelet adjustment with watch purchase.
- This warranty will extend any manufacturer's warranty to 5 years from original purchase date. If the manufacturer offers a 2 year warranty, IJL will extend that warranty for an additional 3 years. If the manufacturer offers a 5 year warranty, no warranty extension will occur.
- Warranty card must be presented for warranty service.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
- Warranty does not cover crystal, stem, crown, bracelet, strap, case, plating, or accessories.
- Warranty does not cover water damage or scratches.
- Warranty does not apply if damage to the timepiece occurs while in your possession and is not the result of a manufacturer's defect.
- The decision to either repair or replace the timepiece movement is up to the discretion of IJL.
- IJL reserves the right to relinquish all responsibility for repair or replacement of the movement if damage is caused by opening or tampering with the timepiece, or if any repairs have been performed by persons other than IJL.
*New warranty was introduced on May 1, 2019.