Thank you for your interest in Rolex watches. Your message has been successfully sent. One of our representatives will be reviewing your request and responding as soon as possible.
Suggested retail price exclusive of tax. The suggested price can be modified at any time without notice.
- Model CaseOyster, 40 mm, white gold
- BezelBidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour blue and red Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- Water-ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MovementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- Calibre3285, Manufacture Rolex
- Power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- BraceletOyster, flat three-piece links
- CertificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
- CrystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- DetailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- ClaspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Bracelet Material18 ct white gold
- WindingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- OscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- Winding CrownScrew-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Material18 ct white gold
- Diameter40 mm
- Oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- EscapementChronergy with optimized energy efficiency
This model is the only GMT-Master II with a meteorite dial. Meteorite comes from the heart of an asteroid or possibly even a planet that has exploded, propelling material across the Solar System until chance brings it into our planet’s orbit and gravity pulls it to Earth. During its journey, the centre of the meteorite is gradually transformed, producing highly unusual metallic patterns, resulting from the very slow cooling of molten asteroid cores. The designers at Rolex create from these configurations a unique treasure for some of the most prestigious models, including this GMT-Master II.
24-Hour Rotatable Bezel
In addition to conventional hour, minute and seconds hands, the GMT-Master II features an arrow-tipped hand, which circles the dial once every 24 hours, as well as a bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. The distinctively coloured 24-hour hand displays the “home” reference time in a first time zone which can be read on the graduations on the bezel. The traveller’s local time is easily set by “jumping” from hour to hour, thanks to an ingenious mechanism operated via the winding crown: the hour hand can be adjusted forwards or backwards independently of the minute and seconds hands. This allows travellers to adapt to their new time zone without affecting the precision of their timekeeping.
18 ct white gold
By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with the same painstaking attention to quality. Rolex's commitment to excellence begins at the source.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Retailers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Independent Jewellers is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Retailers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR GMT-MASTER II
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is an ideal watch for criss-crossing the globe. Learn more about its features and how to set the date and two time zones by watching the video.
Allowing its wearer to track the progress of time in another time zone, the GMT-Master II highlights our connection to the world. It is now available in two new versions – 18 ct yellow gold and yellow Rolesor – with a Cerachrom bezel insert in grey and black ceramic, an entirely new colour combination. Exemplary craftsmanship is borne out by the choice of materials and precision of the finishes, which come together to show the watch in its best light. The harmonious contrast between the gleaming gold of the Jubilee bracelet and the two-colour bezel with its dark, muted tones evokes the path of the sun and the alternation of day and night.
Rolex GMT-Master II
Highlighting our connection to the world
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible.