All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
TUDOR Black Bay 31
- Manufacture Calibre MT5201 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system Integrated construction
- 31mm 316L steel case with polished and satin finish
- Stainless steel bezel with polished and satin finish
- Stainless steel bracelet, polished and satin finish, with TUDOR “T-fit” folding clasp and safety catch
- Waterproof to 100m (330 ft)
- Screw-down winding crown in steel with the TUDOR rose in relief
- Flat sapphire crystal
Anthracite with 8 diamonds
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.