All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
TUDOR Black Bay Chrono
- Manufacture Calibre MT5813 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Fixed 316L steel bezel with matt black anodised aluminium disc with tachymetric scale and silver markings
- Riveted 316L steel bracelet with polished and satin finish with folding clasp and safety catch
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- 316L steel screw-down pushers at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock
- Domed sapphire crystal
Black with silver counters, domed
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.