All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
- Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre T601
- 41 mm steel case with polished finish
- Smooth bezel in rose gold, with polished finish
- Steel and rose gold bracelet, 7 rows, satin-brushed external links, polished centre links, with folding clasp and safety catch
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo
- Sapphire crystal
Black, embossed decoration, domed
Tudor 5 year Warranty
Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.