All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
TUDOR Black Bay Chrono S&G
- Manufacture Calibre MT5813 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Fixed yellow gold bezel with matt black anodised aluminium disc with tachymetric scale, yellow gold markings
- Brown leather with removable bund, with folding clasp and safety catch
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Yellow gold screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR rose Yellow gold screw-down pushers at 2 and 4 o'clock
- Domed sapphire crystal
Tudor 5 year Warranty
Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.