All prices are TUDOR’s suggested retail price. The prices of gem-set models are dependent on market fluctuations and therefore subject to variations. TUDOR reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.
- Manufacture Calibre MT5652 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system Built-in architecture
- 39 mm steel case, Black dial
- Smooth satin-brushed steel
- Hybrid rubber and leather bracelet with folding clasp and steel safety catch
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Screw-down winding crown in steel with the TUDOR rose in relief
- Domed sapphire crystal
Tudor 5 year Warranty
Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
Every Tudor is subjected to a stringent set of tests to ensure its precision and reliability. Our confidence in our ever-stricter quality assurance allows us to set a new standard in watchmaking: From now, all TUDOR watches purchased on or after January the 1st 2020 have a five-year international guarantee.
All TUDOR watches purchased from July 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2019 will receive an 18-month guarantee extension for a total guarantee of three and a half years.